Monday, October 3, 2011

MEMORYWORKS TEAMWORKS “LIFE’S CELEBRATIONS” BLOG HOP

Come join me and some of the other MemoryWorks TeamWorks members for another wonderful Blog Hop! This go round we are showcasing 'Life's Celebrations'. All of the TeamWorks members will be posting projects using one (or more) of the NEW Simple Stories collections. Check each of them out here:

So join me this Thursday, 10/6, and hop your way through the list below.... and who knows, you may just win a PRIZE!!!!!!!!! So leave plenty of comments, and don't forget to follow each of the blogs. Happy Hopping!

5. Susan (http://susan-nichols.blogspot.com/)
13. Sarah J (www.snippetsofme.net)


Also, the new Fall MemoryWorks Catalog is out!! Want to check out all of the great new products? Well, here's the link to that: https://www.memory-works.com/admin/images/site/Fall11MemoryWorksCatalog.pdf



















See Ya'll Thursday!
Susan





2 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog. hope you can come back for the last day of our "blog party". I can't wait for the MW blog hop. I am so LOVING all the Simple Stories lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan I love the shadow box. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete