Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Thursday, October 6, 2011
3. Danielle (http://ecoscrapbook.blogspot.com/)
4. Jade (http://www.thescrapyardrose.com)
5. Kelly H (http://kellyrholbrook.blogspot.com/)
6. Lacey Igo (www.laceybugcreations.com/blog)
7. Lisa H (http://mykreativepursuits.blogspot.com )
8. Sandy (http://creatinginreallife.blogspot.com)
9. Sarah J (www.snippetsofme.net)
10. Sharon (http://ascrappersmemoir.blogspot.com)
11. Sheri (http://www.thedesperatescrapper.blogspot.com)
12. Shirelle (http://aaaclub-memorymaker.blogspot.com/)
13. Susan (http://susan-nichols.blogspot.com/)***You are here***
14. Simple Stories (www.mysimplestories.com)***Next Stop***
Monday, October 3, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Thursday, July 14, 2011
1. MemoryWorks Blog (http://memoryworksblog.blogspot.com)
2. Lacey Igo (http://laceybugcreations.blogspot.com)
3. Sheri Feypel (http://www.thedesperatescrapper.blogspot.com)
4. Susan Nichols (http://susan-nichols.blogspot.com/)*You are here*
5. Jade Wilson (www.thescrapyardrose.com)*Your next stop*
6. Sandy Zent (http://creatinginreallife.blogspot.com)
7. Lisa Harris (http://mykreativepursuits.blogspot.com)
8. Kelly Holbrook (http://kellyrholbrook.blogspot.com)
9. Sharon Hill (http://ascrappersmemoir.blogspot.com)
10. Sarah Jimerson (www.snippetsofme.net)
11. Christy Musack (http://christymusack.blogspot.com)
12.Simple Stories (http://www.mysimplestories.com)
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Welcome to the MemoryWorks Simple Stories Destinations Blog Hop! Glad you could stop by and visit. The Simple Stories Destinations line is fabulous for all of your travel photos (and then some). I hope you enjoy what goodies I have created for you... and don't forget to leave comments everywhere you hop (there will be a prize)!
Here is a Mini Travel Book (made from just 1 piece of 12x12 paper):
Here are a few paper flowers:
An Altered Frame:
Blog Hop order:
2. Lacey Igo (http://laceybugcreations.blogspot.com/)
3. Susan Nichols (http://susan-nichols.blogspot.com/) ***YOU ARE HERE!!!!
4. Danielle Hunter (http://scrappindanielle.blogspot.com/)
5. Sharon Hill (http://ascrappersmemoir.blogspot.com/)
6. Sheri Feypel (http://www.thedesperatescrapper.blogspot.com/)
7. Kelly Holbrook (http://kellyrholbrook.blogspot.com/)
8. Sarah Crawford (http://sadiescraps.blogspot.com/)
9. Sarah Jimerson (http://www.snippetsofme.net/)
10. Sandy Zent (http://creatinginreallife.blogspot.com/)
11. Simple Stories (http://www.mysimplestories.com/)
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Not very exciting.
But I have to say that this trip will be exciting soon! In less than an hour I will be headed back to the hotel where my husband and daugter are. We decided that this trip would be a family event. So today, while I was bored at the booth all day.... this is what my husband and daughter were up to:
So... We are off to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. Fun Fun Fun!
Monday, February 21, 2011
So, this year, we decided to make all of Gracie's Valentine's for her Kindergarten Class. I cut out all of the butterflies, then Gracie loaded them up with stickers. I will say that she was very particular on what sticker went where. I'm not sure why, but I let her be the leader on this one. We used blow pops as the bodies, because they are Gracie's favorite. We just had to make sure that there was at least one left for her.
On Valentine's Day, when she brought her box home from school, she was so excited! I sat in the floor with her as she went thru each valentine and showed be what it was and who it was from (ya'll know, kindergarten valentines are big time important). She was just so cute. After we were done, with a little cockiness in her voice, she said "nobody else made their own valentines. Mine were different".
Happy Belated Valentines!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Well, it's time for my resolutions. Of course, there are the usuals:
Loose a little weight
Exercise a little more
Spend more time with the Family
Save more Money
But this year, inspired by my friend, I think I've decided to make a new Resolution:
To learn or experience at least one new thing a month.
I know, I know... 1 a month? May seem a little low. But, I'm sure there may be some months that I learn or experience more than 1 thing. This way I make sure that I reach my goal. So, I've listed the months below, and hopefully, I'll remember to update my post with what I learned.
January - I learned to value my family. My darling Grandmother passed away on the 17th. She was the politest and warmest little lady I've known. And even though there was a long battle with Alzheimer's Disease, it still catches you off guard.
Here are some words of wisdom that I can still hear Grandmaw Polly saying:
* Eating onions will make you pretty.
* Come and see me sometime!
* Only wear red on Valentines and Christmas, otherwise you just look like a street walker.
Feburary - I promise I did learn something new... it just don't remember! I guess I could say that I learned that I need to write more things down.
March - We may grow up and older... but our friendships never do! Together, we are still silly, and stupid. We still talk about boys (aka, our husbands), and complain about our hair and weight. But I would NEVER have it any other way! (This is for Allison, Rebecca & Melody, you are the best!)
April - I've always thought of myself as not having much of a 'motherly' instinct. Gracie's 6 now and I still sometimes forget to: order her food at a restaurant, to get her chocolate milk in the morning or forget that she needs shoes before going outside. However, this month, I learned that I TOTALLY have an instinct!! We have been having some very bad storms in the Southeast, with Tornadoes, which we never have. Well, I've always heard that a tornado sounds like a train. So a few weeks I awoke in the middle of the night, to what I thought sounded like a freight train. Instinct finally kicked in!!!! I jumped out of bed, not saying a word to my husband, and scooped up Gracie and went strait for the safest place in our house. Mom saves the day! However, there was no tornado... just VERY high winds. Regardless, I have a new respect for myself. I know that in a crazy moment, I will think of the kid 1st!
May - This month, I learned that after 8 years, my Husband can still surprise me! He planned a weekend away for us (during Mother's Day weekend, so he had to get some clearance from our Mothers first) and I had no idea where we were going. We went to a small little town in the NC Mountains, he had booked us a jacuzzi on the river and a couples massage. It was a wonderful, quiet weekend. PS.. he also brought along my Mothers Day gift from our Daughter and surprised me with that on Sunday morning. He did a great job!
July - July is already here.. and almost gone! I'm posting a little early this time, because what I learned this month hit me right in the face.... "Never say Never". (maybe I'll elaborate more later... maybe not)
Now, go out and create your own Possibilities!
Happy New Year!