Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Toy

My FIL is quite handy with Cameras, so for Christmas I had told him that I would love to have some different lens filters for my Cannon Rebel. I don't really know much about the filters, other than seeing them in the store and thinking how cool I thought they were. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I got an early gift. My MIL went ahead and gave me a filter that makes lights look like stars (not sure if that explains it very well). I thought that I would post a couple of pictures to show you.. pretty neat.

This picture is without the filter of my Christmas tree:


















And here is the same shot, with the filter:


















And just for fun... here is our Christmas Countdown Ornament(with the filter).
He's just so cute:




I can't wait to see if I open any other filters on Christmas.... I love taking pictures.



Merry Christmas
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment