Monday, February 21, 2011

A Late Valentine's Post



So, this year, we decided to make all of Gracie's Valentine's for her Kindergarten Class. I cut out all of the butterflies, then Gracie loaded them up with stickers. I will say that she was very particular on what sticker went where. I'm not sure why, but I let her be the leader on this one. We used blow pops as the bodies, because they are Gracie's favorite. We just had to make sure that there was at least one left for her.
On Valentine's Day, when she brought her box home from school, she was so excited! I sat in the floor with her as she went thru each valentine and showed be what it was and who it was from (ya'll know, kindergarten valentines are big time important). She was just so cute. After we were done, with a little cockiness in her voice, she said "nobody else made their own valentines. Mine were different".

Happy Belated Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment