Friday, February 15, 2013

My STANDARD Valentine's Dessert

So Valentine's Day was quiet, and uneventful (just as we wanted).  

With one exception....  the new kid decided to find her voice and begin crowing like a rooster.  CRAZY!

Here she is rolling on the floor as she crowed:
She thought it was Great!!


I wanted to share with you guys my Standard Valentine's Day Dessert.
It's super easy to put together, no cooking and I make it every year.  

Here are the ingredients:
Generic version of Twinkies
Strawberries
Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
Cool Whip (I didn't have this) 


First, cut two Twinkies in half, diagonally, in different directions.


Take one half of each Twinkie and put together to form a HEART.

Next, I mashed up some Strawberries in a bowl and added a packet of Sweet'N low.
(yes, this IS just like a strawberry shortcake)


And here are the finished Desserts:


The Hubs and Me opted for the Just Strawberries version.


But of course, Gracie wanted the Chocolate version.

It was YUMMY! 
Thanks for checking out my Dessert!

Talk to y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment