Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift Frames

A couple weeks ago I posted my 'Week in Pre-Review'.

I included a Valentine's Frame that Gracie was going to be working on to give to the Maw Maw's and Paw Paw's.  Well, she finally finished....  

Here is the teaser post that I included in the Week in Pre-Review:
 I found all of these great project supplies at Michael's AND they were all on SALE....  
Great Day!

So here we go with our project  ; )


 Step One: Paint the Frame:


Step Two:  Add Handprints.
(this was pretty tricky... notice there aren't any pictures of this being done.  Gracie's print went smooth, but Addison's print took a while to get and in the mean time, my hands got covered with paint.)  


Step Three:  Add some Decorations.

OOhhhh... Close up!


Step Four:  finished frame.......Drying!  
(yes.. on my burlap table runner.  yikes... never fear, no paint was smeared!)


And here is Gracie and Addison's Valentines Day Frame, ready to give to the Maw Maw's and Paw Paw's. And of course, one for ME!


Thanks for checking out our frames!

Talk to y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment