Friday, July 20, 2012

What I've Found Friday... Scraptastically Exciting!!!

HAPPY Friday!  

I have to jump up and down for a moment... I'm just so excited!!!!
Have you every heard of or been to:


Or the convention that I go to in Charlotte:


WELL  I  AM!!!  WAHOOOOOO!!

I finally registered online and even signed up for two AWESOME Classes (which gets me in to the Convention for Freeeee!

I can't wait!  If you are going let me know, and let me know what you like best about the convention.  I think my favorite part would be the hundreds of supplies that I NEVER KNEW EXISTED!
If you Scrapbook and have never been to the CKC Convention, try to get to one near you.  You will enjoy it!  
Here is a link to the main CKC site:  CKC Scrapbook Conventions.  There is a list going down the left side of when and where the convention will be.

I'll post some more pictures after the Convention.

Have a great Weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment