Friday, July 13, 2012

What I Found Friday... ME! Back and ready to go!

Hello Everyone!  
So, after a week at Holden Beach, NC and then a week recovering from being on the Beach (laundry, unpacking & getting back into a routine), I'm finally back!

My Blog Calendar is set and I'm ready to start posting again.  I have to admit that I was bad while on Vacation.... I didn't set up any posts prior to leaving.  (Don't worry.. I put myself in time out, on the Beach, for being such a bad blogger) ; )  

So how was my sabbatical on the Beach?  
Fabulous... thank you for asking!  

Here are a couple pictures that I managed to snap from my Beach Time Out Chair: 

Scott & Gracie playing in the Surf!

Gracie loves having her Daddy all to herself!

The view from my Chair... Actually Gracie took this picture. 

An afternoon Snack!  YUM!
Everyone have a Safe and Happy Weekend.  And I'll see you all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment