Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Random Wednesday... The Ever Growing Baby Bump

Happy Wednesday!
I thought I would share some of my Belly Photos with you.. I've tried to do a photo every month (I just love seeing the difference from month to month).  However, I've missed a few months, and I've actually misplaced one month's picture.  I've got Pregnancy Brain!

So Check me out.... here is 2 Months Pregnant:
The Big t-shirt hides the obvious.... and I look like I'm in shock.
 Here I am at 4 Months... after climbing Chimney Rock.  A mountain in NC.  I was hot, tired and ready for some A/C.  
Beautiful background!
And here I am at 6 Months.  WOW.. it's getting out there!  With a little over 3 1/2 months to go, and Summer just beginning, it's not going to be fun.

 Happy 'Baby' Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment