Friday, August 10, 2012

What I Found Friday.

Finally FRIDAY!  Yahooo!

I'm sure if any of you out there in Blog Land are pregnant, you've seen the cute little Onesie Months Iron ons.  You Iron on the month number and then you can take a picture of your little cutie and you'll know exactly how old your little bundle is at that moment.

Here is a pic of what I'm talking about, in case I haven't explained well:
Thank you Martha Stewart.com.
 Cute Idea, Right!?!

Well... for those of you who know me, know that I'm not going to pay for some iron on stickers when I can,
DO IT MYSELF!

So here we go... my latest project.
Monthly Baby Onsies

I found some cute fabric and some plain Onsies.  Cut out 12 Circles (Gracie helped with this part):

Here are all 12 fabric rounds:


Then, I printed out numbers 1-12, pinned them to White Canvas and cut out each number:


Next, I sewed each number on to one of the fabric rounds that I had already cut:

Then, I took the fabric round, with the number on it, and sewed it to the front of the onesie:

And here is a picture of some finished onsies:

Can't wait to see Miss Addison in her 1st Month's Photo Shoot!


So that's what I've been working on...

Now I'm OFF to the CKC Charlotte Scrapbook Convention on Saturday!
Can't wait to take a couple classes and see all of the new stuff out in the Scrapbook World.  Hopefully I'll remember my camera and show you all some of the cool stuff that I find!

See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment