Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Let's Make It Tuesday... Sticky Buns

Running a little behind.... (that's been a trend lately)
However, I just had to share with everyone, that I finally got around to making the Sticky Buns that I had posted a week or so ago on What I Found Friday.  
Here's a refresher:

I found this at The Jones Way blog.  It looked so completely yummy, I had to make it!!!  
For mine, I used Flaky canned biscuits instead of the Grands biscuits, and mine turned out fine.  Here is a picture, fresh out of the oven:

YES... it was a gooey, messy blob of YUM!  It was VERY easy to make and came out great!  A definite thumbs up from my two biggest critics, Gracie (who at first didn't even want any on her plate) and Scott (who went with eggs and liver mush first, then went back for the Sticky Bun).  
We will totally be having this again, it's like Dessert for Breakfast!

I also tried another recipe that turned out pretty good, a Ravioli Bake.  It was Quick & Easy to throw together!  Here is a link to the recipe:  Betty Crocker's Speedy Ravioli Bake
Now doesn't this look Wonderful!  PS...this is Betty Crocker's picture, not mine.
This was my second time making this dish and it was a big hit both times.  I used Ragu Garlic Sauce and Walmart brand Meat Ravioli.  Here is a fresh out of the oven picture of my Ravioli Bake: 
Sorry... TERRIBLE photo.
This was the only picture of MY dish.... I was too busy eating afterwards!  
Trust me, it looked as good on my plate as the Betty Crocker picture above.  YUM!  

Well, that's it for Let's Make it Monday Tuesday.  
I still have two Squash Casserole recipes to Make and Compare.  So maybe by next Monday I'll let you know how they turned out.

Happy Tuesday y'all!






No comments:

Post a Comment