Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Random Wednesday... Wow, Where have I Been?

Happy Wednesday everyone, and happy 1st Day of Summer!  
I don't know about where you are, but here in North Carolina we will have temperature of 90 degrees today (add in the humidity and it feels much hotter).
WELCOME SUMMER!

So, I'm sure everyone has missed me..... I haven't posted since last Random Wednesday.  Sorry, I totally just FLAKED!  Ahhhhh.. It felt good!  
But really, my Father-in-law was in the hospital with a tick bite, my daughter started summer camp, something died in our house (in the wall, in the chimney, under the house) that we could not find and there were just a few days that I went home from work, and took a nap!  

And YES, I would like some cheese with my WHINE!!!  Ha!

Today on Random Wednesday, I thought I would share some of the Gifts that we made for Father's Day.  We had a wonderful Day with all of the men that we love!  Sunday Morning, Gracie and I woke up and snuck out of the house at 7:30 am to make a Bojangles run for Scott.  Gracie couldn't wait to give him his Father's Day gifts, which was fishing stuff, that included a large net that she could fit in to, pork Frog (eww), bloody fish, and random lures all packaged in a Star Wars gift bag.  Needless to say, Scott loved it all!

At Lunch, we met my Mom and Dad for hamburgers and milkshakes (Yum!).  Here is the poster that we made for my Dad:

We also made bookmarks for each of the Paw Paws:

These turned out really cute!  Gracie was fake diving for a soccer ball.  Worked perfect for a bookmark!
Oh, don't worry, we did get the Paw Paws actual gift, but these were the most loved (of course)!

Thanks for checking in!
Talk to you all soon,



No comments:

Post a Comment