Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2013!!

A New Year is once again here!  

I know, I know... I've been a little MIA recently (actually since August).  
As some of you may know, I've been working on a REALLY BIG project over the last few months and I had to step away from my blog and focus other things... But now I'm BACK, and I'm ready to reveal the BIG project:




Introducing:  
ADDISON LEIGH NICHOLS

My newest little Creation arrived on 10-11-12, 8 lbs & 8 oz., 21 3/4 inches long.  
We are all excited that she is finally here and Big Sister Gracie is such a GREAT help!  We only hope that 2013 is as wonderful as 2012 was...  Happy New Year to all!





Now a look back at the top 3 most popular posts from Blogitty, Blog, Blog, Blog in 2012:

Number 3:  Beef Burgandy Crockpot Recipe
Yes!  It was as good as it looks!


Number 2:  The Vinyl Tree decal that I used in Addison's nursery.
I'll have to give you an update on this... I've hung pink frames in the tree.




And the Number 1 most viewed Post from Blogitty, Blog, Blog, Blog in 2012:
The Dresser upcycled in to a Changing Table



Thanks for hanging out with me in 2012, and I look forward to seeing you all in 2013!










No comments:

Post a Comment