Monday, May 28, 2012

Let's Make It Monday... Beef Burgundy in the Crockpot

Happy Memorial Day!

Since I know that everyone will be out playing in the pool, or lake, or yard... I thought I would share a crockpot recipe that I like.  This way you can fix it and forget it, while you play!

This week's recipe is Beef Burgundy, yummy!  I found it on the blog Time 2 Eat Yall.  There are some great recipes for all occasions, so check them out.

Here is what you need:
2 lbs Beef Stew Meat
2 cans Golden Mushroom Soup
1 cup Red Wine
1 pkg of Onion Soup Mix
1 6.5oz can of Mushrooms plus the juice
Here's what I used.  

SIDE NOTE:  
Have you guys ever used the Slow Cooker Crockpot Liners from Reynolds?  They are GREAT!!  Just put one in before you add your ingredients, then pull out and throw away when you are done.  NO CLEAN UP.  Fantastic!

Directions:
Put all of the ingredients in the crockpot, cover and cook on low for 6 hours.  Stirring throughout if you can, but I couldn't and it turned out great.  
When done cooking, serve over Egg Noodles.

Here is my finished product:
Yum!  I think I'm getting hungry!

THAT'S IT!  
Even I can't mess this up!  

Critics comments:  my Husband AND Daughter both ate it, liked it and said that they would like to have it again.

SCORE for the no work Dinner!  ; )

Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment