Monday, May 14, 2012

Let's Make it Monday...

Happy Monday!
Here is a look at What I Made......
CHICKEN POT PIE
A yummy & very easy recipe that I found on the Campell's Kitchen website.


Ingredients:
1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
1 (10 oz) Pkg frozen mixed Veggies
1 cup cooked chicken or turkey
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
1 cup all-purpose baking mix (I used Bisquick)

Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2.  Mix soup, veggies and chicken in 9 inch pie plate.

Everything mixed and in the Bowl!  Looking good!

3.  Mix milk, egg and baking mix.  Pour over chicken mixture.  Bake 30 minutes or until Golden Brown.

Mmmmm.... Fresh out of the Oven.

And here is the view from MY plate!
Yes.. that is a hot dog bun turned garlic bread....use what you got ladies!

Thanks for checking out what I made this Monday!
This will be made again in my kitchen!

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment