Friday, May 11, 2012

What I Found Friday...Mothers Day Inspiration

This Sunday is MOTHER'S DAY!!  
And as a tribute to all of the fabulous Mothers out there (with fabulously creative daughters scouring for gift ideas), I thought I would post some of my finds for Mother's Day Gift Ideas.  
I'm actually still up in the air as to what to get my Mom and my MIL..... so maybe this will give me some more inspiration!

Here is a Cute, Cute, Cute planter that looks pretty easy to assemble.  I found this at Positively Splendid, with the tutorial on how to put it together (for the non-planters out there, it was needed).
How awesomely cute is this!!!
Also, from Positively Splendid, these cute little Flower Magnets would make a great addition to the planter above:
Adorable Right?!  But what Mother/Grandmother would leave these outside in a planter.

Next, I found a canvas bag (it was actually made for a teacher appreciation gift, but I thought a Mom or Grandmother would love one), at The 36th Avenue.
Wouldn't it be cute if it said "M is for... Mom" or "G is for... Grandma".

And now, geared toward the fix-it-herself Mom, I found a cute "women's" tool belt tutorial at That's My Letter.  My Mother is ALWAYS fixing, making or creating something (I'm just like her), which makes this little tool belt perfect!
CUTE!!!

So there is MY inspiration for Mother's Day (sorry Mom if I spoiled your surprise).  I'll be doing one of these, just not sure which one.  Hmmm...  And of course, add a beautiful plant or flower and all will be perfect. 
Happy (early) Mother's Day to all of the wonderful Mothers in Blog Land!

Talk to you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment