Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Random Wednesday.... THE BIG NEWS!!!!

Welcome Back!

I know I'm a little late with Random Wednesday this week, I actually bumped my original Camping post (hope you don't mind) but..... I have exciting news!!!!!  ; )   






IT'S A GIRL!
Just Chillin.... and Yes, that IS my Uterus.



So our appointment yesterday was late in the day, and this little cutie was NOT cooperating!   She stayed balled up and did not want to have her picture taken.  
But we finally got her!

We are all sooo excited! 

Gracie had declared a few weeks ago, that if the baby was a boy, she was leaving!  So last night I told her that I was happy that she didn't have to leave, since the baby is a girl, and she said " Me Too!".  

Isn't she already beautiful!  

Have a Wonderful Random Wednesday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment