Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Welcome to Blogitty, blog, blog, blog...

Happy May Day - May 1st, the celebration of Spring and Summer on it's way!

I know I've been awol (? is that right ?), but for good reasons ; ) !
On top of the regular everyday chaos...last Fall, my wonderful hubby and I made a HUGE decision to expanding our family. (yeah!)  This was a major decision for us, because after the birth of our daughter in 2005, we were done!  We had our perfect little girl and our family of three was just fine.  However, I just couldn't shake the thought of her being an only child.  Now my husband is an only child and he saw nothing wrong with it, but I grew up with an older brother.  Yes, he would be mean to me and beat me up from time to time, but now... I couldn't imagine not knowing that he was there if I needed him.  I know this may seem like a crazy reason to have another child, but there is also a lot of love in our house and plenty of room for one more of us here!  So I am also excited to announce that in October, we will be meeting this new addition to our family!  We're Pregnant  ; )  !

So back to where I've been....  I think with my mind on a baby and the whirlwind of the holidays happening.. come January 1, I was just creatively exhausted. :(   However, with my new found best friend, aka Pinterest, my creative juices are flowing again!  By the way, if you have not checked out Pinterest, it's a must!  In fact, go now:   http://pinterest.com/   but come back shortly!

Anyway, I am now back making, baking, creating and ready to start sharing with everyone in Blog Land!  So, I guess May is as good a time as any to start a New Year's Resolution, ha!  I wanted to revamp my blog this year, and start posting on a regular basis....  so here we go!!!
Beginning this month you will begin to see:

What I made Mondays
Random Wednesdays
What I Found Fridays

And then any other posts (Baby related) that I may do on the off days.

I hope that you all stay tuned!
See you soon! 

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! Can't wait to see what you have to share with all of us!

    ReplyDelete